Robin Van Persie was unveiled on Tuesday by Turkish side, Fenerbahce as the club's latest addition in front of thousands of supporters in Istanbul. The unveiling came on the completion of his signing for £4.8 from English side, Manchester United. The Dutchman addressed the fans at the Sukru Saracoglu stadium expressing his delight over the switch.

"I am humbled to see that so many great fans came today to greet me and to welcome me into your family. I will try to learn Turkish very fast because I think it is very important that you adapt to the country you are living in and I am now part of the Fenerbahce family so I will adapt to the country and to you. And I promise you one thing - I will do everything in my power to help Fenerbahce win many trophies to make you guys happy. Because I can only imagine, if I see today, how it would be if we win the league, what kind of party that will be. I hope I can share that with you guys. Let's do it together."

Van Persie spent 11years in England with Manchester United and Arsenal before switching to the Turkish side.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: