Embedded image permalink

Al Ain forward, Emmanuel Emenike has described his decision to retire from the national team as a difficult one. Emenike who played peace-maker role between the Oliseh and Keshi row called it quits with the Super Eagles via his instagram page few days ago. Speaking with BBC Sports, the 28 year-old just like Enyeama claimed that he withdrew from the squad to allow peace to reign.



“It was not an easy decision. I didn’t think my international career would come to a sudden end, but that is life. Sometimes it’s better to remove yourself from an environment that doesn’t suit you mentally and physically and this is what I have done. I also felt it was important that people hear directly from me to avoid a funny twist to the story. I wish to thank the coaches who gave me a chance, fellow players and in particular big thanks to all my fans for their unconditional support.”

The question that begs for answers is, What exactly is going on in the Super Eagles camp?
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: