Embedded image permalink 
Hilarious! In a recent interview with Rio Ferdinand of BT Sports, Manchester City midfielder,  Yaya Toure revealed that he was desperate to avoid being nutmegged and embarrassed by Barcelona star, Lionel Messi in the Champions League last season. The football world will never forget how the Argentinian nutmegged City’s James Milner during last season's 1-0 win at the Nou Camp. The 4-time African footballer of the year revealed that he prayed he wouldn’t be subjected to such humiliation by the 3-time Ballon d'or winner. 
 ‘Last year in the dressing room, he jokingly said he will nutmeg me. I saw him nutmeg two of my team-mates and thought he'd do it to me. Whenever he came near me I screamed inside 'please not me, don't nutmeg me', my family is watching. I was afraid he'd embarrass me infront of my family.’ The Ivorian said.


Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: