There's a new development in the Tee Billz- Tiwa saga.
But for the intervention of artistes, Banky W and Peter 'Psquare' Okoye, Tiwa Savage's husband, Tee Billz would have ended his life today, an eye witness has confirmed.  After pouring out his heart on instagram, the thoroughly depressed man reportedly headed to the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge to commit suicide (he hinted at this in one of his posts.)
An eye witness identified as Chukwuma Ani confirmed the story. He said , ‘Around past 9 this morning while driving on the Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge, a car hit me from behind. I came out of the car and approached the driver of the vehicle. I didn’t know who the man was (it was Teebillz). The man looked at me and told me to leave, that he was there for a reason. That he was planning to commit suicide. 
I thought I was watching a movie. The man held the railing and tried to jump over it and that was when the yellow man held him and started shouting for help. The two of them nearly fell into the water. I quickly joined the yellow man to pull the guy out and while we were struggling with him, one Psquare twin (Peter Okoye) and Banky W joined us to pull the man out’.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: