Singer, Tiwa Savage has finally lifted the lid on her marital crisis with estranged husband, Tunji Balogun. The Mother of one who broke down in tears during the exclusive interview with Pulse Nigeria vehemently denied claims that she cheated on her (ex) partner with some Mavin Records stars.



She revealed that Tee Billz lives an expensive, and unaffordable lifestyle which has embarrassed her several times adding that the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) and his debtors are after him over his alleged N45m debt.


For the past 2 months me and TJ have not been together. I will say for the record I have never cheated on my husband, never, not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr. Sid, not with 2face, not with anybody. I am willing to take a lie detector test. Before marriage, I didn’t know of his third child in Nigeria. A lot of people warned me about him, but I am going to say I made a mistake. At the beginning everyone says you can’t leave the marriage because our culture frowns on it. I made a mistake, do I have to wait ten years, 15 years?









''If I am not happy. And I was scared that if I ever find somebody else to marry me? That’s the misconceptions of our society. I don’t care if I ever get married again. I care about being happy for Jamil, I care about not walking on eggshells. I do want a man that works, that will help me with my financial burden. He doesn’t have to be a millionaire or billionaire, but at least someone that helps, and won’t put me in more debt."


"The marriage is finally over, it’s been over for a while, and I have covered up for a while. What happened was God-sent, and he made it easier for me to walk away with what he did on social media. He got so many people angrier, he pulled so many innocent people into this. Even his family. He made it easy for me to finally up and walk away."
 
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: