Nollywood Director, Daniel Ademinokan has denied tales hovering around that he is distancing his son, David who recently turned 8 from his ex wife, Doris Simeon. Setting the records straight in a recent Facebook post, the filmmaker noted that despite separating from the fair skinned actress many years ago, they still maintain a cordial relationship.

 With a huge smile on my face I state boldly; I am NOT A CELEBRITY. I am just a simple guy who who has been blessed to make films and I am a product of God’s grace. I am just the simple Delta Pikin who God has blessed with a million ideas and the ability to bring these ideas into reality. I see my self as a worker in the entertainment business, the same way people are workers in banks, telecommunication, law, medicine, etc. I just want to do my work and make the world a better place.
However, my life has been an open book for the world. Its a bitter sweet feeling though. I need everyone to take a chill pill about the negative comments towards my ex-wife and I with our son David. The young man just turned 8 and is doing great. He has a great relationship with his mother and we are OK. I don’t like the fact that the media and hateful people will start cooking up details constantly trying to make me look bad. I’m trying to be a great father to my son the best way possible. I really didn’t want to address this but I guess sometimes you just have to grab the bull by the horn and deal with it. I have been accused of being evasive on this matter by declining to grant interviews to the press. Call it silence, foolishness. being evasive or even maturity; but it is how I have chosen to handle this. David has continued to have a healthy relationship with his mother and it has NEVER stopped. I am not the person who posts every single detail of his family’s private life on social media but today I will share with the ‘hateful people’ and kind hearted fans alike just two of the pictures of David and his mother taken here in Atlanta a few months ago on one of her numerous visits. Do I have to post every phone conversation, picture and visit for everyone to sleep at night? LOL.

Please, let us raise our son in peace. I am praying for God to give the ‘bitter people’, ‘jobless people’ and ‘sad-u-sees’ something more meaningful to do with their time, rather than fabricate stories that are non existent for their personal, momentary and monetary satisfaction, totally oblivious of the fact that they are tarnishing the character and name that some of us have spent time to build.

I will leave you with this thought; a person who has been down and out before does not preach or scream condemnation. He/she screams mercy and grace. I have been down and I know how it feels to be there, so all I can do is pray for grace over your life. If you are down and you still don’t have a heart of mercy and grace…I leave you in God’s hands.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: