Tottenham Spurs striker, Harry Kane has won the Premier League golden boot for the 2015-16 season. The England international who topped the scoring charts with 25 goals is the first English player to win the Premier League Golden Boot since Kevin Phillips in 1999/2000.  

" I’m really happy to have won it, especially in only my second full season in the Premier League. It's a dream come true. To finish second in the scoring charts last year and follow that up by winning it this year is something I’m very proud of."

"As a striker there aren’t many individual awards you can win and this one shows you’ve had a good season throughout the whole campaign, that you’ve been a consistent performer.
"I know what I’m capable of and I’ve kept my confidence throughout. I have to give a big thanks to the team, the staff and everyone at the club because without them I wouldn’t be able to achieve personal accolades like this." The elated 22 year-old said.



Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: