The first of its kind!

Nigerian gospel singer, Frank Edwards is teaming up with renowned singer and music Evangelist, Don Moen for a song titled Grace. Frank narrated how their paths crossed.
 
''10 years ago, I was Hawking on the streets of Enugu for my mother. We were so poor that we could hardly afford to eat, But my mother always took me to church. She always told me to serve GOD, and that is how I lived my life. 

Even wen it was difficult to eat, I have always lived a life of worship. Today, God has taken my music all over d world, it's a beautiful thing to see white people singing my songs, Igbo songs that they don't know the meaning. Some time ago, we were concluding a program and I was looking for a camera to take a pic with Don Moen. 

Wen eventually I got someone to take d pic, as I posed with Don, he looked at me and said, " Frank Edwards, it is u!, I need to take dis pic with u". And he took his phone and showed me, " see, I have all your songs on my phone" then he said " Frank, I saw online that you have a studio in your home. I would like us to do a collaboration together. I'm gonna come to your house for d first recording and you will come over to mine in U.S for the finishing". 

Me, the same street boy from Enugu, doing a collaboration with Don Moen?.. Only GOD could have made it happen!! Live for GOD!! Praise him and thank him even when things are not as you would have loved them to be! Live a life of worship!!'". And this my brethen is dat Album... ‪#‎itpaystoserveGod‬#
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: