Sweden soccer star, Ibrahimovic has penned a tribute to himself upon his retirement from international duty. The former PSG striker played his final game for his country last night as Sweden got eliminated from  Euro 2016 following their loss to Belgium. The Manchester United target who scored 62 goals for the national team couldn't find the net in the tournament. 


"I came from this place people call “ghetto Rosengard”, conquered Sweden and made it my country.

‘My way. I am Sweden.

‘A huge thank you to the Swedish people – without you I would never have been able to fulfil my dreams.

‘You will always be in my blue and yellow heart. I love you.’ He wrote on Instagram.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: