Tributes continue to pour in for heavyweight champion boxer, Muhammed Ali who breathed his last late on June 3, 2016, in a hospital in Arizona after being admitted with respiratory problems.

Ali is survived by his wife, the former Lonnie Williams, who knew him when she was a child, along with his nine children. He will be buried in his hometown, Louisville.

Football legend, Pele, iconic boxer, Mike Tyson are some of the people who have registered their condolences online. 


Pele: The sporting universe has just suffered a big loss. Muhammad Ali was my friend, my idol, my hero. We spent many moments together and always kept a good connection throughout the years. The sadness is overwhelming. I wish him peace with God. And I send love and strength to his family. 


Mike Tyson : God came for his champion. So long great one. @MuhammadAli #TheGreatest #RIP 


Floyd Mayweather : Today my heart goes out to a pioneer, a true legend, and a hero by all means! Not a day went by entering the gym that I didn't think of you.' 'Your charisma, your charm and above all, your class are all of the elements that will be greatly missed by myself and the world. You are someone that inspired me greatly throughout my boxing journey and words cannot express how great you were as a person! Thank you for everything you've done for Black America, in the the world of sports & entertainment and for the legacy you leave behind! My sincerest condolences to the Ali family!'


Manny Pacquiao : We lost a giant today. Boxing benefited from Muhammad Ali's talents but not nearly as much as mankind benefitted from his humanity."


WWE: WWE is saddened to learn of the death of former world heavyweight boxing champ Muhammad Ali. WWE extends its condolences to Ali’s family, friends and fans.

Mayor Of London : Muhammad Ali was not just a boxing legend, but a civil rights champion and a towering figure of our time


Donald Trump: Muhammad Ali is dead at 74! A truly great champion and a wonderful guy. He will be missed by all!


Jermaine Jackson : As boys, we huddled around the radio as Muhammad Ali floored Sonny Liston. In 1975, he walked into, and blessed, our lives... Like a playful uncle, he shadow-boxed, he levitated, he inspired, he taught us self-belief. He was the sweetest, friendliest of men...He was the greatest there ever was. As a boxer, as a man, as a friend to our family. So many unforgettable memories. You shook up the world, champ. Now go rest in peace. #RIPMuhammadAli


P Diddy : The love he showed me he didn't have too. He always was excited to see me. He even came to see me on Broadway in A Raisin In The Sun. He sat thru a 3 hr play to see me. IT bugged me out. It humbled me. Thank you for the love. I MISS YOU. #RIPALI


Justin Bieber : This is the ALI we should all remember! The fun loving man who was fully himself!! RIP CHAMP!!!
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: