Remember Swedish powerhouse, Zlatan Ibrahimovic promised to make a big announcement today as regards his next destination, well, he kept true to his words only that the topic was about his new business venture and not his Old Trafford move as many had expected. 


The former PSG striker has unveiled his very own sportswear brand, A-Z. The collections will launch in 11 countries, namely Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Germany, Holland , France, the UK, Austria, Spain and Italy. 


“I didn’t start out with high-tech gear playing on a field that was always green. I started out on a hard court outside my mom’s apartment, with a strong mindset. This mindset has taken me on a journey beyond anyone’s expectations. It has brought me to where I am today.” The former Barcelona forward said. 


"You don’t need a lot of gear to train to train hard. All you really need is one t-shirt, one pair of shorts, one pair of shoes. And then it’s up to you.” Zlatan added.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: