I'm certain only a very small fraction of the "world" know that accomplished writer, Chimamanda Adichie is now a mum. Infact, but for a recent interview with a Financial Times journalist, this exciting information wouldn't have become public knowledge. So, Chimamanda is now a mother to a girl. We are surprised and in awe. 


She told the journalist, ‘this is the first time I’m saying it publicly. I have a little girl. I have some friends who probably don’t know I was pregnant or that I had a baby, I just feel like we live in an age when women are supposed to perform pregnancy. We don’t expect fathers to perform fatherhood. I went into hiding. I wanted it to be as personal as possible’.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: