In a very surprising move, ex Nigeria international, Joseph Yobo has vowed to help inmates currently awaiting trials in the prisons secure bail through his foundation. The ex Nigerian captain made this revelation at the inauguration of Ikoyi Prisons Football Academy in Lagos. 


“I have never been to the prisons in my life, but on getting to Ikoyi prisons, I realised the importance to give hope and life to someone. The Joseph Yobo Foundation is ready to do everything within it means to grant bail to as many as possible that are awaiting trial especially those in the facility’s football academy. I thought I will see persons looking very sad, but I saw them very happy, cheerful and looking very hopeful. “I must indeed commend the authorities of the Nigerian Prisons service because from what I have seen on ground, the service is in the right track,” Yobo said

The Kano Pillars ambassador added. “We want to give back to the society in our little way by giving hope to our brothers behind the bars and give them a second chance because no one is above mistake,”
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: