Luiz has been backed to become one of the best defenders in the world by Antonio Conte

Chelsea coach, Antonio Conte has spoken about the event that led to the return of David Luiz to Stamford Bridge. The Italian said the decision to bring the Brazilian defender from PSG was made on the final day of the transfer window. The 29 year-old who left Chelsea in 2014 was resigned for £32million.   

‘When we take the decision about players, we always take the decision together: me and the club. 
'This transfer market was very difficult for us to reach our targets, but at the last minute, on the last day, there was this situation which was good for me and the club to improve the squad.

‘For this reason, we bought David Luiz. We invested in David and I'm very happy. We took a player with a great personality, good technique, he likes to play. I like to play football and I like defenders who like to play football. 

'I think every player can improve. David Luiz is 29, it's a fantastic age for him to become one of the best defenders in the world.' Conte said.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: