One of the greatest players to ever grace the round leather game, Ronaldinho is considering retiring  from professional football.

The 36-year-old who has been without a club since he left Fluminense last September is considering hanging his boots. “I am an old man now, I am 36I am no longer 26 like I once was, and I am looking at what I can do to mark an end to my career. The plan is to play one more year.”
But before he calls time on his career, the Brazilian is also considering a spell in the US. "I've had the chance to play (in the U.S.) many times. I have a lot of friends, many directors at clubs. And now I've got the chance to play there again. It's an option, but what I most want is to have the chance to travel, to promote the things I want to do."
The Barcelona, PSG and Brazil soccer icon has won 1 World Cup, 2 La Liga trophies, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 FIFA World Player of the year, Golden Foot award, Best soccer player ESPY award.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: