Covering the new issue of Exquisite magazine is fast-rising actress and style ambassador, Uru Eke. The actress who has become an household name opens up on her journey into Nollywood, her sense of style, her many exciting phases in life, and her commitment to supporting a good cause.

Flashing a gorgeous and infectious smile, brought her beauty and verve to the cover. She had this to say about her daily beauty routine, "Obviously a bath, brush the teeth and gargle with Listerine. I use a range of products called 'Origins',

I use the tonic to cleanse, then the microdermabrasion scrub, and finally the face wash to get the stubborn bits out. Once I've done that, my face and body feels nice and fresh; I'm good to go."
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: