Super Eagles players, Vincent Enyeama and Ogenyi Onazi recently took to photo-sharing site, Instagram to make light of their recent sanctions (well, Enyeama hasn't been punished yet) by the Nigeria Football Federation Disciplinary Committee. 

‎The Lille goalkeeper is expected to appear before the NFF committee to explain his uncomplimentary remarks about the NFF's choice of Ahmadu Stadium, Kaduna for Eagles AFCON qualifier against Chad‎ weeks back.

Onazi on the other hand was issued a letter of reprimand, ordered to
produce a written apology and fined the sum of $5,000 for his misconduct during the said match.

So, the 32 year-old took to instagram to ask his colleague if he had paid the $5000 fine.

"You don pay your 5k fine. hahahahahahaha @onaziogenyi Abeg come next week help me. Send your Naija number to my international number," ‎Enyeama wrote on his instagram page.  


Onazi got the message and appealed to Enyeama to bail him out.

"Dearis god ohh hmmmm, chairman you know say you be my boss, abeg help me pay now self I won start small job make I make I fit get some cash reduce the $5000," He wrote.






Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: