Let's face it! Jose Mourinho's "age" comment about Samuel Eto'o really hit the striker below the belt. Less than a week after branding the Portuguese a fool, the Cameroonian has fired another parting shot at Chelsea Manager, Jose Mourinho. The message isn't really different from the previous one, the four-time African Player of the Year has just decided to change the superlative.

"Contrary to what a puppet says about my age, I am still physically fit. At 33, I feel really good. I have proven that I can do better than the younger players. And I wish to also say that I am not going to the United States or to the Middle East. I will continue at the top level. I will continue to play the Champions League.

The ex-Inter Milan player continued, "My romance with this competition is far from over. I will not tell you where, but I will be at the top level. I am 33 and I have two World Cups to play. There are other players who went on until the age of 41 so there is no reason why I cannot continue."
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: