I laughed for minutes when I saw this story. Like seriously? But then, you can't under-estimate the power of charms. Nana Kwaku Bonsam, a prominent Ghanaian witch doctor has claimed responsiblity for Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo's knee injury. He actually predicted in February that the former Manchester United player would not participate in the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.


Nana whose name means "Devil of Wednesday" said the idea is to prevent Cristiano Ronaldo from facing the black stars when they meet Portugal in their final match of Group G in Brasilia on 26 June. Meanwhile the Portuguese might be ruled out of the forthcoming World Cup tournament after he was diagnosed with tendonitis in his left kneecap and a muscle problem in his left thigh. Could this be real or a coincidence?




Nana told presenters at Angel FM, Kumasi that he got leaves and some concoctions and placed it around the image and caricature of the former World best footballer.


"I know what Cristiano Ronaldo's injury is about, I'm working on him. I said it four months ago, that I will work on Cristiano Ronaldo seriously and rule him out of the World Cup, or at least prevent him from playing against Ghana, and the best thing I can do is to keep him out through injury. I am very serious about it. Last week, I went around looking for four dogs and I got them to be used in manufacturing a special spirit called 'Kahwiri Kapam. This injury can never be cured by any medic, they can never see what is causing the injury, because it is spiritual. Today, it is his knee, tomorrow it is his thigh, next day, and it is something else." 
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

2 comments:

  1. Claiming responsibility like a terrorist.......LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol can't stop laughing.... orisirisi la ma ri ohhhhhh

    ReplyDelete