There's no way one can ever fully express the pain of losing a loved one. Manchester City midfielder, Yaya Toure who is still grieving over the loss of his younger brother, Ibrahim Toure Yaya Toure has claimed that Manchester City denied him time to see his dying brother.


The Ivory Coast international wrote in a column in France Football magazine. "At the end of the season, I wanted to stay four or five days with my brother before flying to prepare the World Cup with Ivory Coast but City did not wish to grant me those few days. I went to celebrate the title in Abu Dhabi while my brother was dying in his bed. Fortunately, Kolo was at his bedside. Afterwards, I regretted that I had not insisted. However, City executives knew that I was suffering."

Ibrahim Toure died of cancer in Manchester last Thursday. He was aged 28. At the time of his death, none of his brothers were with him, they were in Brazil for the FIFA World Cup. Meanwhile, Manchester City has refused to make comments on his remarks.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: