There are two different stories in One page.

The first.

The 2015 African Women's Footballer of the Year, Asisat Oshoala paid a courtesy visit to the first lady of Lagos State, Mrs Bolanle Ambode this week.
She was well received by the Governor's wife and her team.

Secondly, the Arsenal Ladies striker donated more than 50 Arsenal jerseys, balls and boots to five football academies in Lagos State.
This is where I grew up and I know what they need and know exactly what they lack and even if I am anywhere, I always have them in my heart and with the little I have, I will also remember them. I feel these kids are happy and it with serve as an inspiration to them to do more when they move up in their professional career.” Oshoala stated.
PhotoCredit : twitter.com/ssa4sports
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: