Veteran actor, Kayode Odumosu, popularly called Pa Kasunmu who has been battling with a heart related ailment since 2013 and was recuperating has suffered a health relapse, PUNCH has learnt. The 63-year-old who visited India recently for evaluation however hopes to raise funds for proper treatment.

“I spent just nine days in India. I thought that I would receive full treatment. But when I got there, they told me that it was for evaluation. Then they asked me to come back after two months. Later, after I had recovered from the illness, I started thinking about how to get funds for my second journey to India. But I couldn’t find my international passport and that of the nurse that accompanied me on the first trip.”


He also added that his eye sight was worse than two years ago. “I see double and images are always blurred.” 
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: