harbiodinho-com-toke-makinwa-fame

I've not been able to take my eyes off this magazine cover.

Such a beautiful concept...but for the peeping boy. It took a while to discover she was seating in a canoe and the peeper is actually the peddler. Great shot.

After her infamous separation from her ex-husband, Maje Ayida, Media personality, Toke Makinwa who is  gracing the cover of the FAME Magazine opened up about finding love again. Excerpts from her interview below 
  

It’s tricky! It’s exactly like learning to ride a bike again but I think I am doing very well. Laughs. Of course you get the initial stumble and fall off but the key is to accept that things are different now and that’s ok. My first date after my separation, I cried on my way home as I couldn’t believe I was back dating again, the stress and joys of getting to know someone again, the excruciating pain of the past and the will to trust another again.
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: