Three months ago, multiple-award winning singer Beyonce wrote an open letter to the first lady of United States, Michelle Obama revealing her admiration for her.

The recent Obama campaign video was just another awesome opportunity for the 30 year-old singer to reiterate her respect for the beautiful firstlady
Her words:

"I wrote a letter to the First Lady because I
wanted her to know that I'm very grateful for everything she's doing for our country, and also for women around the world.
I am so in awe of Michelle Obama. Every time I see her she inspires me, she empowers me, she encourages me to live a healthy lifestyle, to support our veterans." She stated.


Content of the letter:

"Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African-American woman. She is a caring mother, a loving wife while at the same time she's a FIRSTLADY.

No matter the pressure, and the stress of being under the microscope- she's humble, loving and sincere.
She builds and nurtures her family, while also looking out for so many millions in so many ways,'

Michelle, thank you so much for every single thing that u do for us. I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you to
look up to."




I need to pen my firstlady too!
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

2 comments:

  1. If I were U̶̲̥̅̊, I wldnt dare write our first lady!
    Hehehehe...
    Even if U̶̲̥̅̊ eventually did, am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ wldnt want a reply or else....

    ReplyDelete