Eden Hazard, Cesc Fabregas and Samuel Eto'o were never fans of Chelsea FC at some points in their lives, not to talk of dreaming of wearing the colours of The Blues. Below are some anti-Chelsea quotes they spewed few years back. Well, tables do turn. And what do we have today? They are all Chelsea players now (well, Samuel has left); talk about eating back their words!


Eden Hazard: "With all respect to Chelsea, I'd rather join a club with history such as Liverpool or Arsenal".


Samuel Eto'o: "I'd rather sell peanuts in my village of birth, rather than playing in a club as pathetic as Chelsea".

Cesc Fabregas: "If I ever wear a Chelsea shirt, you have permission to kill me"








Watch your back Fabregas!!!

Photo Credit: Twitter
Axact

LoladeVille

Ololade is a passionate writer, Loyal Nigerian and Creative Director of Loladeville .

Post A Comment:

0 comments: